If you are an existing user of Kollect, please follow these instructions to migrate your UniPass account from UniPass version 2 to UniPass version 3 as soon as possible.
You will need to migrate to ensure continued access to your NFTs on Kollect and other platforms where you use UniPass.
Before you migrate, please close out any open NFT sales in order to move them to your new wallet.
Any NFTs that you own will be automatically transferred to your v3 account once you complete the migration.
If you have NFTs for sale or on auction, these NFTs will not be transferred to your new account. In order to continue managing the sale of your NFTs from your new log-in, it's recommended that you close out the sales on your v2 account, allow the NFTs to be transferred, and re-open the sales on your v3 account.
Note: You will still be able to log into your v2 account and do this retroactively even after migrating for the foreseeable future, but we cannot guarantee this option will remain. We advise that you close out your sales and move these NFTs to your v3 account sooner rather than later.
Please note that your username, profile info and collection authorship will not migrate automatically to your new UniPass account.
The Kollect team is building an independent tool to facilitate the transfer of your username and collection authorship. We anticipate this tool launching in the month of May 2022.
Once you've closed any open sales, follow the migration instructions for your situation.
(1) You have not yet taken any action or have only logged into Kollect using 'UniPass v2.'
(2) You logged into Kollect using 'UniPass v3' without migrating first.
(1) If you have not registered for a new UniPass ID account, please follow these steps:
- Open the UniPass ID login page: app.unipass.id.
- Enter the email address of your original UniPass account in the "Username or Email".
- Follow the prompts and enter the password corresponding to your original account.
- Finally, follow the prompts to set your UniPass account name.
- Click "OK" and wait patiently for the account registration and asset migration to complete.
(2) If you have already used your original email address to register a new UniPass ID account, please follow these steps:
- Open the UniPass ID login page (app.unipass.id) and login to your account.
- Click "Account Upgrade" on the page to enter the upgrade interface.
- Enter the password of your original UniPass account according to the prompt.
- Click "OK", the message "Account is upgrading" will appear, wait for about 1 minute, then the account upgrade will be completed.
For further details on how to migrate, read the UniPass instructions.
Why do I have to migrate?
Eventually, UniPass version 2 may be deprecated and access to your v2 account and NFTs could be impacted.
To protect the NFTs you’ve minted or purchased on Kollect, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade your UniPass account to the latest version as soon as possible.